Last week I wrote a blog post on “Online Marketing Trends in 2014 You Should Pay Attention To.” After reviewing online marketing trends in 2014 predictions from different sources, I picked 5 trends that you should pay attention to. Today I come across an inforgraphic created by WebDam that lists 20 powerful marketing statistics that will drive 2014.
Here are 8 interesting ones:
- Internet advertising will account for 25% of the entire ad market by 2015
- 72% of PPC marketers plan to increase their PPC budget in 2014.
- Social media marketing budgets will double over the next 5 years.
- Email with social sharing buttons increase click-through rates by 158%. This is huge!
- 33% of traffic from Google organic search results goes to the first item listed. SEO is still alive.
- Inbound marketing delivers 54% more leads than traditional outbound marketing.
- 52% of marketers have found a customer via Facebook in 2013 and 43% of marketers have found a customer via LinkedIn in 2013.
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads than those that don’t.
I hope this infographic together with my “Online Marketing Trends in 2014 You Should Pay Attention To” help you plan well for your online business in 2014.